Welcome to Toolpaq
Share |Enter your matrix:
- You don't need to read this manual in order to operate Matrix Calculator. We believe the interface is intuitive.
- Size of the matrix is unlimited. Note that inverting a 100 by 100 matrix takes a couple of seconds. So we advise not to overuse the service, otherwise we will be forced to employ some limits.
- Matrix Inverter uses Gaussian Elimination Algorithm. It can be also used just to check singularity.
- Dots and commas may be used as decimal separators. If both of them are used, dots are interpreted as decimal separators and commas as thousands separators.
- Cells within a row may be separated with spaces or tabs. Every row should be in a separate line.
- Matrix Inverter is compatible with popular spreadsheet software (like Excel). You can copy and paste matrices between the spreadsheet and Matrix Calculator back and forth.
- Send us any remarks that come to your mind!